11.02.2010

Patrick is still the Governor.


Deval Patrick won again.

Sucks, but I'm over it. I'm not about to talk politics because in my opinion, especially since the race is over, who gives a fuck. We're stuck with who we have right now, and thats it. And either way, if we were talking politics, is what I say really gonna influence you at all? So, why would what you say influence me? People are going to think what they want to think, for god knows why, and its going to be that way no matter how hard you verbally rape them with your values.

But if you're interested heres an article about the race, and re-election of Patrick.

And on the subject of politics, heres a picture of Nancy Pelosi (probably spelled that wrong), smoking crack on family guy.

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention no sales tax on booze any more numb nuts

    ReplyDelete